Ways of Raw Foods Diet
Raw Foods Diet are Prepared in Special Ways
Usually the raw food diets are specially prepared. One of the widely used ways of preparing such raw foods diet includes sprouting grains seeds or the bean seeds that are consumed in it. Sometimes nuts are soaked and a few fruits are dried. Fruits and vegetables are juiced. Only heating that is made uses the dehydrator blowing hot air in the food. Heat is never above 116 degrees Fahrenheit so that the food does not lose their enzyme values. Even chop up foods and blended foods are used in the raw food diets.
Benefits of Raw Food Diet
• Raw food lists include enzymes that are the life force for any person.
• Nature has provided each food the unique and perfect mix that is good for the health of any person.
• Vital enzymes allow one to fully digest the food and it does not require any reliance on the digestive enzymes.
• Cooking process can destroy or alter the enzymes.
• In addition cooking of foods can also destroy essential vitamins and minerals.
• Cooked food takes much longer in digestion and can clog up the digestive system as well as the arteries using
partially digested fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
Benefits of Raw Foods Diet
Multiple benefits occur when one takes raw foods diet:
• Energy levels are enhanced.
• Better appearance for the skin.
• Improvement of the digestive system in the body.
• Losing weight and becoming leaner and trimmer.
• Risks of developing heart as well as cardiovascular diseases can drop significantly.
Potentially Unsafe Food
Some foods in our diet are potentially unsafe. Nutritionists and dieticians say that the foods that should be consumed needs caution and care is as follows:
• Kidney beans contain phyohaeemagglutinin that are toxic in nature.
• Buckwheat is green and toxic when it is raw. Large amount of toxic food can affect the people with fair skin.
• Buckwheat is also dangerous because it contains fagopyrin that triggers photosensitivity as well as other skin problems.
• Alfalfa sprouts contain toxin canavanine.
• Casava contains toxic elements like the cassava flour.
• Raw eggs contain avadin though in cooked eggs they are inactive. Usually these contents are vitamin B7 inhibitor. According to the physicians consumption of 24 egg whites can inactivate vitamin B7.
• In some eggs a harmful element like the salmonella bacteria is present and it can cause serious illness if not cooked.
• Raw peas can be dangerous and it containts lathyrus that could result in neurological weakness of lower limbs.
• Apricot kernels contain amygdalin containing cyanide.
• Parsnips contain furanocoumarin which is a chemical that is produced by the plants at defense mechanism against the predators.
• Raw meat contains harmful bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
• Raw milk contains mycobacteria bovis that could result in non-pulmonary tuberculosis.
Will it not be good remaining careful about all these?
Read more at Raw Diet