Important Basics of Raw Food Detox Diet
Understanding the Basics of Raw Food Detox Diet
One of the basic features of raw food detox diet is the raw fruits and vegetables that form the very foundation of such diets. Many other items can also be included like the nuts, seeds, Thai young coconut, as well as the dried fruits. Oils and fat contents will be taken care of by goat cheese and olive oil.
Commercially Available Raw Food Substitutes
Some of the most well known substitutes for the regular foods like the breads, health bars, crackers, and cookies are available in the market. Such alternative foods will constitute the core of the diet in the stricter phases of dieting. On the other hand some cooked meals like the vegetarian pasta, soups, steamed vegetables, and brown rice are also used during the less stringent phases of the diet plan.
All level Diet Plan
At all the levels of the raw food detox diet plan, raw desserts or small amounts of dagoba that contains 75% of chocolate could be used in the all level plans. However, there are other plans that are level specific.
Level Specific Plans
Now let us have a look at the level specific raw food detox diet plans.
• Breakfast will be planned with some diet on rising followed with some other diet plans.
• Breakfast should contain something like grain toasts and fresh avocado slices as well as three celery stalks.
• In lunch one could have large raw vegetable salads, a couple of sweet potatoes, raw ranch dressings, and four crackers with organic butter.
• In the afternoon snack one could have a small box of raisings, a bag of baby carrots, and four ounces of raw nuts constituting the diet.
• Dinner can be made of roasted organic chicken; a couple of cups of steamed vegetables, and large raw vegetable salad. A little goat cheese spread will not harm.
• Evening snacks could be 1/3 bra Dagoba with 75% chocolate.
Simple Level I Plan
Simple level diet plan for level 1 contains green lemonade during the noon, and fresh fruit according to desire throughout the day. However, the more the fruits contain water, it is healthier. Green lemonade can be consumed as the snacks while coconut soup, raw pad Thai constitutes the evening snacks and dinner. For deserts one can consider raw brownie.